|F1 Mini Goldendoodle
|Clear 214 Health Defects
|32lbs. 19″ at Shoulder
|Clear 214 Health Defects
|35lbs. 19″ at Shoulder
Size Guestimate: Approximately 35-40 lbs. at maturity | Coat Types: Wavey, loose Curl | Colors: Black, Light Apricot, Cream, White
We’re Different Because:
- DNA Tested Parents: Our puppies can’t inherit over 150 different genetic health disorders
- Two-Year Health Guarantee: We guarantee the health of all our pups for the first 2 years of life
- Thorough Veterinary Examination: All our pups come to you certified as healthy by a licensed veterinarian
- Vaccines & De-worming– Our pups have their first round of vaccines and a full course of de-worming completed
- Puppy Matching Process: We have extensive experience matching your family with the right puppy
- Superior Socialization: All our puppies are raised right in our living room to ensure they are well socialized
- National Delivery: We can hand deliver your puppy right to you anywhere in the lower 48 states.
- Payment Flexibility: We accept all major credit cards
2-Year Genetic Health Guarantee
These babies CANNOT inherit over 150 different DNA-tested genetic health issues because we have carefully screened our adults.
These health issues can include: Clinical Genetic Issues, Blood, Hormones, Immune Issues, Eyes, Kidney, Bladder, Multisystem Issues, Brain & Spinal Cord/Neurological, Heart, Muscular Issues, Metabolic Issues, Gastrointestinal, Neuromuscular, Skin & Connective Tissues, Skeletal Issues
We take the health of our puppies Seriously!
Hear from the founder of Lakeshore Doodles explain our extensive genetic testing program
We can now deliver your puppy right to you in 48 states. Here are our most popular delivery locations:
Delivery to Albany: $500 plus tax
Delivery to Syracuse: $300 plus tax
Delivery to Certified K9: $300 plus tax.
For any other location, call to get pricing (585)-623-0426
Your location will dictate the manner of delivery. In all cases the pup will be delivered directly to you by a professional pet delivery person. We never simply crate and ship a dog. The dog is always directly cared for by a professional.
Deposit & Payment Info: $3,000 + Tax
We are now accepting $250 non-refundable deposits on this litter. People will be able to choose their puppy in the order that the deposits arrive.
We strongly recommend you consider having your puppy professionally trained prior to bringing them home!
Certified Canine Services, Inc.
This in-home program is one where your puppy would live with us in our home with our cats and children. They also come to work with us at our facility each day.
During their stay with us, we will begin crate training them. We will get up with them in the middle of the night as needed until they are sleeping through the night. Crate training is an important part of housebreaking and a tool for working through many other unwanted behaviors.
Along with crate training and housebreaking, we will work on play biting, walking on a leash, chewing issues, socializing, possessiveness, jumping up, introduction to household appliances, excessive barking, and many other typical puppy behavior issues. At the end of the program, your pup will be set up to be a good citizen and a great family member. Certified Canine Services, INC
We will post the day and time of the picking appointments after the puppies have arrived.
These times CANNOT be changed.
You can come in person to make your selection or we can do it together virtually.
December 28th, 2023 @ 10AM
2nd. Puppy Picking Appt.
December 28th, 2023 @ 11am
3rd. Puppy Picking Appt.
December 28th, 2023 @ 12PM
4th. Puppy Picking Appt.
December 28th, 2023 @ 1PM
5th. Puppy Picking Appt.
December 28th, 2023 @ 2PM
6th. Puppy Picking Appt.
December 28th, 2023 @ 3PM
7th. Puppy Picking Appt.
December 28th, 2023 @ 4PM